Saturday, March 14, 2009

Where did the warm weather go?

New Green Tomato Jam Can
Mom's Dried Parsnips

Fabric Covered Journals
Unfortunately the warm weather left and we got about 5 inches of snow Thursday night. It melted very fast however and I was able to go to Curves. After Curves my sister and I went to the movies to watch The Last House on the Left. Boy did it ever keep you on the edge of your seat! Today it's raining cats and dogs. I have been out in the workshop organizing and working on a few things. My mom made these awesome dried parsnips, I added the green tops and the tag. I will be offering them on Simply Primitives. I also made these fabric covered journals for a wholesale order. Lastly I made this new can. I just loved the size of the can and thought the shape suited the label well! From the kitchen there is Paula Deen's goulash and Pioneer Woman's awesome cheese bread. What a yummy fare for this rainy day.
For a house update, the inspection went well. We were approved and the electricity will be turned on hopefully this coming week :) Thanks so much to EVERYONE whom commented on my house...........I sure do appreciate the support!
Blessings to you all,
Jill



2 comments:

angie said...

it's really cold here too~we've been in the 70's all week and today we've been around 40~with a chilly rain~hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love the can with the label...you are so very talented:)
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Rondell