Sunday, March 8, 2009

Long Over Due House Update




With the warm weather and abundant sunshine Dad and I have been back to work on the house. We worked Friday and Saturday on getting it wired and ready to be inspected for the electricity to be turned on. This is the front of my house which will eventually have a porch across the entire length of the front and the door will be red to match the roof. Today after church I sowed some grass seed, however it was so windy I think most of it blew away! Tomorrow we will be working again on the wiring. I am so excited to get the electric on! Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday.
Blessings,
Jill

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill~~
Thanks for showing me the updated photos of your home! May God truly bless you and your hubby within those walls!! May you have many memories, love and much laughter.
A glass of tea in the summer on that front porch will be awesome!! Oh and a slice of your chocolate pie.....!! LOL!!

To God Be The Glory,
Lori

Terry said...

I love it Jill. I had to show my husband. We've wanted to build something like that for a long time.
It is going to mean so much more knowing that you all did all the work on it.
The setting is wonderful too!
Hope the electrical inspection goes okay.
Terry

Black Sheep Lisa said...

I love your home, i know you cant wait to get in it and get to decorating!

Tammy said...

WoW!! Y'all sure have been busy. I think it looks great. Cant wait to see it all decorated up.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love it...a prim lover's dream! I really can't wait to see how you decorate it, so very happy for you!
Rondell