Monday, August 11, 2008

A Productive Day

The good Lord has blessed us with another glorious day! The weather is in the 70's and a gentle breeze is blowing. I got outside this morning and did some much needed weeding. My dear sweet mommy took my packages to the post office for me, so I got to work all day in the workshop............look what my doggies do while I work.
Lazy Daisy.......................................

Look how Odee arranged his pillows to make him more comfy! Seriously he did that himself!


These always sell well for me at shows.............they are made from a SweetPea Primitives pattern


A new box full of pumpkins and a dried gourd.



New sock snowmen! These were fun to make! Hope God blessed all your days as He did mine.


8 comments:

Raggedy Angel said...

You did great...I love days like that when you get so much done!
Beth

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Wow you did get a lot done!!! I did that over the weekend, but didn't get that much done.

Mary

Dawn said...

Jill, I just love your stuff. I have got to try my hand at the pumpkins. I watched the tutorial your yours. I have the material I need to get busy. You have such dreamy stuff! Dawn

Angie said...

Hi Jill! Just love your informitive blog! Lori (from the olde primitive house) and I are best buds here in Indiana and she is always praising your wonderful page. I check it out often and have now just figured out how to put my fav bloggers on my page. Would love for you to join my blog family! Have a relaxing cool evening, don't you just love to sleep with the windows open and let the country air permeate your home! Reminds me of growing up!
Blessings, Angie

Catty Wampus said...

I love your fur babies; I once had a Boston and they are so sweet; I now have their cousins; the English Bulldogs! I am a big doggie lover and prim lover. I love your pumpkins; I may try my hand at them sometime; Your blog is very beautiful; I am adding it to my list! Happy Birthday to Ms. Daisy; I have two that are older, but they are still wild men thank goodness! Give her and Odee an extra bone ( or two as mine would say!) from the bullies here; Niles,Murphy,Zoey and Bitsy.
Merrie

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Love the sock snowmen! And the new baby chance is just adorable!
Wish i could be that productive!

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Your sock snowmen are adorable and I LOVE your blog (Im adding it to my blog roll:))

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Your sock snowmen are adorable and I LOVE your blog (Im adding it to my blog roll:))