Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's HOT


We had some strong storms last night and today; it seems it made the weather even hotter and stickyer. I had to run some errands today and it was just miserable out. Lol, by the time I got home my hair was flat and stuck to my head due to the humid weather. I don't know if it's just me but the summers seem hotter here in Ky than they used to be. On a positive note; I found this sweet little tiny bird nest lying on the ground. What is so strange about it is that it has human hair woven in the nest. It's gray hair.......I have brown hair so I am assuming the little birdie carried the hair from far away and made her nest in my cedar tree. If we could only be more like the fowls of the air; always working and making great strides to prepare their nest and feed their young. Blessings to you all!

Jill

No comments: