Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Is it just me or is this year flying by? I have had so much going on this week I haven't had time to sit down. I miss checking up on all your alls wonderful blogs. It felt so good to be out in the workshop today with the sun shining in and working away on orders. Especially after being in a office all week. Working an office job has really made me miss being at home and creating and working on my terms and my time. But with today's economy lots of folks are working two jobs to make ends meet.
The house is coming along wonderfully, we are currently still working on the cistern. I am hoping for a August or September move. Keep your fingers crossed for me :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.............it's back to sewing for me!
Blessings,
Jill

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Isn't it great to be doing something you love. It is crappy to be inside all day. Glad to hear that the house is coming along.I am on vacation in Texas with family and enjoying every minute of it. I go outside early in the morning just to enjoy the sunshine cause i know next week it's back to inside. I haven't posted in awhile with summer and all the busyness but I have been reading my favorite blogs. How are the bees doing??
Love the picture of the dolls on the drying rack. Looks like you've been busy.

Rhonda

Busym1 said...

Nice to see you! I am sure you are happy to get to work on your dolls and things! That's great the house is coming along, before you know it you'll be all moved in! Take care, and have a nice weekend! hugs, michelle