Saturday, June 20, 2009

Long Over Due House Update

Well folks it's sure been awhile since my last update. Life has been so hectic between work and the house. I took several pics of the progress we have made..........hope you enjoy them. Blessings to all & a Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's. We are celebrating for our daddy by getting his fav.......KFC.
Jill
The beginnings of the cistern, when complete it will hold approx. 2,000 gallons of water!

The bedroom

Bedroom


Bedroom ceiling


Pedestal Sink (a giveaway from a cousin)





Bathroom





Bathroom window and tub







Hallway






9 comments:

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!...Look forward to more pictures!~~Jen

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love it...especially the light fixtures.
Rondell

Busym1 said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Nice to see you! hugs, michelle

Cindy at Mountain Hollow said...

I just love it. It is going to be beautiful. and what fun to decorate.

Dawn said...

Its,going to be so timeless! I cant wait to see your early touches!!

schutt6 said...

it's lookin good! I especially love the walls...could you share what you're using on them? is it just pine or is it rough cut?
THANKS!
Sandy

Backwoodsprim said...

Very,very nice!
Can't wait to see more pics of the progress!
Nice freebie (pedestal sink)too!

Backwoodsprim

Rabbit Hill ~ Handmades by Jenn Tavoletti said...

Ohh its looking nice! I'll bet you can't wait to get in and decorate. I love following the progress on your house. Thanks for sharing ~~ Jenn

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I see you're from Kentucky...me too. :)