Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Quick House Update


Just wanted to share a pic with you guys with all the outside walls up. We have actually got a lot more done since this pic was taken Monday. Today we got all the inside walls up. You can really start to see the house coming together. We are expecting some rain tomorrow...........and I could really use a day off to work on some orders. It's so exciting to sit inside the bare walls and close my eyes and imagine it all finished. Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Jill

3 comments:

simple~needs said...

it is coming along great!!
i hope the rain doesnt last long. keep posting us updates. :)

Unknown said...

glad the house is coming along....funny how we just wish for them rainy days to just try and catch up on a few things....LOL

Tammy said...

It's coming right along. I love seeing the pics. Keeps me excited for you. Although I know you are excited too. It's lookin good.