Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring To Do List

The weather here today is warm and blustery. There is still a chill in the air but it feels wonderful out. I made these new seed packets last night and I was pleased with how they turned out. I have LOTS of spring projects that need done and I must do them now because we have a show coming up in June and at the end of May I have a Country Sampler deadline. Wow it's hard to believe pretty soon us designers will have to be thinking Fall. Lol, I am always a little behind. Here is my spring to do list:
1. Scrub down walls and ceilings
2. Clean under and behind beds and couch
3. Clean windows
4. Make new curtains for the bedroom
5. Put lattice up around bottom of workshop
6. Paint workshop door trim
7. Plant shrubs beside workshop steps
8. Go through fabric stash
And So on.............Wow I didn't realize I had that much to do. I am torn between fabric for the bedroom curtains. I am notorious for redoing things over and over until I am fully satisfied. I painted my kitchen cabinets three different colors until I was satisfied. We will be going tomorrow or Wednesday to get our taxes done. I will be saying a prayer that we don't have to pay in this year. I know it's sure hard times for everyone right now. Wishing you all a lovely day! Also the new issue of Ranting Raven has released. http://www.rantingraven.com/

No comments: