Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Honest Abe



Greetings Everyone! As they saw around here if you don't like the weather here in Kentucky wait a few days because it's bound to change. It reached the 60's today while northern Ky got pounded with a winter storm. I took advantage of this rainy warm day by working in the shop. I tidied up a bit and worked on some new designs. In honor of Honest Abe's birthday I made this framed picture of him. I used a copy of a very old photo and mounted it on repro brown fabric. The rain pounding on the tin roof in my workshop was music to my ears and the ideas were flowing. Thank goodness because I have been in a design funk; struggling to get inspiration. I also whipped up a batch of Nestle Toll House cookies while hubs and I watched one of my favorite shows American Idol! This will make the third season I have watched it relgiously; I TIVO it when I am not going to be home. Hope you all had a blessed day!

No comments: