Sunday, October 14, 2007

HALLOWEEN QUIZ

What Your Halloween Habits Say About You
A bit of an introvert, you like the special occasions just as much as everyone else. You just have your own unique way of celebrating Halloween.
You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.
Your inner child is open minded, playful, and adventurous.
You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.
You're logical, rational, and not easily effected. Not a lot scares you... especially when it comes to the paranormal.
You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.


Do you love Halloween? Answer a few of these Halloween questions on your blog!
How old were you when you stopped trick-or-treating? Do you miss it?
I was 12 when I stopped and YES I miss it! It was a blast!
When was the last time you dressed up for Halloween? What did you go as?
Last year for our haunted house; I was a nice witch!
Do you think Halloween costumes for kids and teenagers are too provocative these days?
YES I do! Even the adult ones are a little too provocative.
What's the best thing you went as for Halloween when you were a kid?
My sister dressed me up as a hunchback! It was pretty cool.
What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
The Exorcist (Scared me to Death)

2 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

I used to love halloween and never did scarey costumes. When I used to carry my children trick or treating I would dress along with them. The one that they remember me best as was Mario from the video games.

Jill said...

Lol, I would love to have seen that!!