Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Moving!


Well I have finally decided to take the plunge and move. After many years of debating my current situation and location I have decided to move. I will be moving back home; building a small cabin beside my mom, dad and sister. This is a very scary step but I feel it is something I must do. I am sooooooooooo very excited to build a house though. There are so many things I want to add but I will have to see what my budget allows me to do. Please keep me in your prayers. I can't wait to share with you guys the progress; which may be slow as my business is very time consuming. Here are my neighbors..............lol they will be right out near my front yard!

2 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

I know it's for sure a scary & exciting thing all in one! Just look at all the positive! God speed sweetie! Can't wait to follow your progress!
Hugs,
lisa

simple~needs said...

congrats!! you can do it!!
kim