Saturday, May 17, 2008

May Showers and May Flowers











Here in Kentucky we have had three or four days of rain. It seems all the flowers have sprung up in one mind and one accord. The rain has also brought forth a multitude of pest. Working their hardest to destroy my lovely flowers. I have been terribly busy sewing and preparing for the show so I am afraid I have neglected my blog. But I will have more tutorials and recipes to come very soon. I hope you guys enjoy these photos of my garden. The outhouse (potting shed) has leaned to one side after a recent rock slide behind it. Lol, but I have decided not to straighten it as I kinda like it tilted to one side. Tis' been a glorious day; hope you all had one as well!

1 comment:

SimpleFolk said...

Hi Jill!

Great pictures. I love that "outhouse"! I once had someone offer to give me one and I was thrilled. (They thought I was nuts, lol.) Best of luck on your show. I'm sure you will do well. It's been a few years since I have been able to do one (health reasons) but my family sure remembers what it's like. They'd ask, "What's for supper?" and I'd reply, "Needle and thread!" :-)
Happy Sunday!

Amy