Monday, May 3, 2010

Finished Kitchen








I have finally completed my kitchen! Wanted to share with you guys the pics.............I am so happy with how it all turned out. For those of you that may not know my life has taken some crazy twist and turns lately. I have went from being a full time stay at home business owner to being divorced and working full time at a law office. Lol, it has been a lot to process, but through the grace of God and good friends and family I am happy and settled. As for my business, I am still debating as to whether or not to continue on with it. I hope to keep my retail site open, as for the wholesale it will most likely be closed in the future. I want to thank all my loyal customers and net friends for their friendship and business throughout the years. It has been a pleasure! May God Bless U all!
Jill


5 comments:

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

I've missed your posting....Your kitchen looks wonderful!!..I'm sorry to hear that your life has changed so drastically, but I send best wishes for a wonderful future~~Big hugs,Jen

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Love the way your kitchen turned out! I have a sink sorta like yours, it's great huh!

Thank heavens for Faith, family, dear friends.
Best of everything.
Mercy

Raggedy Angel said...

The kitchen looks great!!!
Bless your heart, but it looks like you are pulling thru just fine! Beth

Busym1 said...

Wow, your life did change alot. I hope good things for you now and the future! I really love your kitchen, it's beautiful. Hugs to you....

Rabbit Hill ~ Handmades by Jenn Tavoletti said...

Wow your kitchen is just beautiful! It must be nice to have it finished. I'm sorry to hear about all your life's craziness. "If all you have is God, all you need is God." My pastor said this and I swear I must say it everyday in my head. Good family and friends help a little also :) Hope you still continue blogging every once in a while....love see your new gorgeous home! Sending hugs ~ Jenn