Monday, April 13, 2009

House Updates and Easter

Old sink I found at a antique shop
Pics of the bedroom and bedroom closet




I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We sure did, we had church service on the family cemetery. The weather was spectacular and we had a huge dinner afterwards. The above pic is of the bunny cakes I made. We had so many different and yummy foods it was overwhelming!



Now on to house updates............we have electricity and have been working away. I am so excited to see how its turning. Above are a few pics..... I found the old sink and paid $25 bucks for it! I will be using the sink part not the old metal cabinet in my kitchen. It will most likely need a new faucet but other than that its in perfect condition. Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Jill








4 comments:

Busym1 said...

I love your sink! I had one like that in an old home I used to live in when first married, and I loved it! Your house will be so wonderful when done! Happy Easter, Michelle

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love the sink...I can't wait to see the kitchen all finished:) Love the bunny cakes also:)
Rondell

Mad Red Hare said...

Oh I would love to have a sink like that. What a great price too!

Terry said...

I love your sink too! What a great find! I can't wait to see it in your new kitchen.
Those little bunny cakes are so adorable...bet they were good too!
Glad you had a wonderful Easter.
Terry