Monday, November 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks so much to Julie for tagging me! As for seven people to tag back I have no idea...........If you are reading this and haven't already been tagged consider yourself tagged. The rules are to list 7 seven random facts about yourself and tag 7 people. Linking back to the person who tagged you. So here goes................
1. I am a bread addict......I could literally live on bread and mountain dew
2. I met my hubby when I was 15 and he was 19.....we dated all through my high school years and then got married as soon as I got out of school
3. I have been blessed, I couldn't have asked for better parents or a more perfect childhood.
4. My entire family go to the same church.......my mom, dad and three sisters.
5. Lol, I once took karate for about a month........I dropped out because the teacher had me sparring with kids!
6. I have a phobia about driving on high traffic four lane roads.......I avoid them like the plague.
7. Lastly I hate overnight trips............I'd rather be home with my dogs than anywhere in the world!

I will have some house pics hopefully tomorrow! We have the front complete and one end. I am getting ready to go work on it after a run to the post office. I have been so busy this past weekend I barely had time to sit down! Hope you all had a awesome Halloween and didn't eat toooooo much candy. Blessings,
Jill

No comments: