Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Feel Like this Guy Today


As I was doing the rounds this morning feeding all the animals I saw this guy. I thought he would make a good picture so I ran back to the house to grab my camera. Lol, he had barely moved an inch and it was a good little walk back to my house. I thought to myself he and I have a lot in common today. Seems I can't get anywhere very fast. When I was at mom and dad's yesterday I noticed I had ran over a metal thing, it was punched into my tire. Dad didn't have a plug kit so hubby had to come get me. So now I am sitting with no car waiting on my sister and mom to come get me. Dad and I are working on the house today and he's going to plug my tire this evening. Also my blackberry is still not adding my pics to the computer. Thanks goodness my digital camera is working fine. On a happy note the weather is awesome. We are really starting to feel the coolness in the air. We got a little rain last night but it didn't amount to much. They are handing out drinking water to everyone, so the situation must be pretty serious but I am sure the Lord will provide in due time. Hope you all are moving a little faster today than my friend Mr. Turtle and I.
Blessings,
Jill


Clover happily sharing breakfast with the neighbor's chicken

4 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Haha, I LOVE the last pic, I just wanna squeeze him!

Aunt Polly's Attic said...

Jill - I LOVE your blog! Your recipes are just like grandma used to make. Every trip to your blog is a delight!

Teresa

Sandy said...

I love the little piggie...he is so cute!

Hope you are having a better day...

Sandy

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Yeah, I can relate to you and Mr. Turtle! LOL
I am not moving very fast this week either. I feel like someone drained my energy. but i keep pushing on. Love that pig!!