Sunday, November 30, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I put the finishing touches on the tree. I decided to use popcorn garland that has been dipped in scented wax. I added all handmade ornaments that I have bought, made, or that a family member has made. I just love this time of year! May God Bless You All.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Over the weekend I tried to do a little Christmas decorating. My new tree came that I purchased from QVC. Hubby asked if it was a live tree.............it sure looks live. The tree was pre lit so all I had to do was to fluff it up. Now I need to add my ornaments and garland. I am not sure what kind of garland I will do this year. I also made this yummy no cook fudge. The recipe is below and came from Cooks.com Hope you enjoy it! Blessings, Jill
Friday, November 21, 2008
Shaker Pumpkin Muffins
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. molasses
1/2 c. soft butter
1 beaten egg
1/4 c. pecans, chopped
1 c. pumpkin (canned or cooked & mashed)
1 t. soda
1/4 t. salt
1 3/4 c. flour
Cream sugar, molasses and butter; add egg and pumpkin and blend well. Mix dry ingredients; beat into pumpkin batter. Fold in pecans. Fill well greased muffin pans about half full with batter; bake at 375 degrees for 20 min. Makes 1 1/4 dozen
(These muffins may be frozen and kept until company comes)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
1. I am a bread addict......I could literally live on bread and mountain dew
2. I met my hubby when I was 15 and he was 19.....we dated all through my high school years and then got married as soon as I got out of school
3. I have been blessed, I couldn't have asked for better parents or a more perfect childhood.
4. My entire family go to the same church.......my mom, dad and three sisters.
5. Lol, I once took karate for about a month........I dropped out because the teacher had me sparring with kids!
6. I have a phobia about driving on high traffic four lane roads.......I avoid them like the plague.
7. Lastly I hate overnight trips............I'd rather be home with my dogs than anywhere in the world!
I will have some house pics hopefully tomorrow! We have the front complete and one end. I am getting ready to go work on it after a run to the post office. I have been so busy this past weekend I barely had time to sit down! Hope you all had a awesome Halloween and didn't eat toooooo much candy. Blessings,